Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
robobass robobass is offline

Default Id forgotton how beautiful the country side was.

Edit: It just came out that a lot of the initial Isil financing came illicitly from Saudi princes. So... The last time you guys filled up your Ford trucks you inadvertently purchased a carton of bullets for some radical Islamists. Green energy anyone? No. We'll just frak more.

Edit 2. What about the Patriot act? "Providing material support for terrorism". No doubt you buy gas, and by extension provide material support to terrorists. How does the US gov't resolve this issue? As I said, I am on the sidelines. I left my birth country long ago. I read American news fervently, as it fascinates me. But, there are major policy inconsistencies which I can't resolve.