Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Bitch Bitch Bitch

Last Nov (2013), changed my health insurance provider and as a
result had to select an approved local pharmacy for drugs.

The closet place was Wal-Mart, not one of my favorite places,
but what the heck.

Last Friday, called in a refill which was ready within 4 hours.

Not bad, but wasn't going to be able to make the pick up
until Saturday.

Late Saturday afternoon, made the drug pick up as well as
a non drug item, something I've done before, so NBD.

For some reason decided to use plastic even though the
total amount was less than $15.00.

Signed the forms, picked up my merchandise, and was
on my way.

Just another day at Wal-Mart it would seem, but not so.

Returned home, put the items away and started looking
at the receipts.

WHAT THE HEY???

I've been invoiced $87 + Change.

Wal-Mart is closed for the day, so would have to wait until
Sunday (Today).

Called Wal-Mart, was told to bring receipts back and things
would be straightened out.

Other than having to make a 2nd trip, NBD.

Wal-Mart processes the paper and wants to give me cash
rather than credit the plastic.

Just didn't think that would be too swift and indicated I
preferred credit to the plastic.

Oh we are off to see the wizard, the wizard who could
override the system and manually issue credit to the plastic
rather than cash to my hot little hand.

Almost 30 minutes later, the deed was done.

It had been a classic 3 stooges act.

Credit was issued to the plastic and a 2nd plastic account
was used to charge the correct amount.

So much for my trip to Wal-Mart.

To summarize.

My insurance has approved another drug chain that is more
convenient.

As of 9:00PM tonight, the 2nd plastic account has been charged
the correct amount (Less than $15) and the first plastic account
has NOT recorded a credit ($87 + Change).

I wonder when the credit will show?

No, I don't know why I didn't pay cash as I usually do for these
items.

And no, I don't know why I didn't review things before I
signed the bill of sale, I just didn't.

Just another reason to stay away from Wal-Mart whose
aisles have become so small as to make it not worth the effort
to shop there.

Off the stump.

Lew