Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default Craftsman Evolv ratcheting T-handle blade is removable?

On 2014-07-06, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:
On 7/6/2014 9:48 AM, John Doe wrote:
This is my third ratcheting screwdriver purchase so far, a
Craftsman Evolv ratcheting T-handle.

The online description says "Quick shaft exchange". The package

[ ... ]

You might get more replies if you address this in other than a
woodworking group.

He *did*. Look at the "Newsgroups: " header. (Copied here form
above in case you can't view the headers in your newsreader.

Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

So -- *two* newsgroups -- either of which is likely to have some
people who use the ratcheting driver in question. (*I* don't have one --
haven't bought anything from Sears/Craftsman for decade. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail