Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,free.usenet,free.spirit
John Doe[_4_] John Doe[_4_] is offline

Default Craftsman Evolv ratcheting T-handle blade is removable?

This is a good reason for not answering a regular when he asks
"What are you doing?" or "What is this for?" If you answer, you
set yourself up for a reply like "You shouldn't be doing that".
Or some asshole later jumps into your thread harping on how he
doesn't like what you do...

From: "Jim Wilkins" muratlanne gmail.com
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,free.usene t,free.spirit
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 20:27:50 -0400

"Mike Marlow" mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net wrote in message
news:lpcjae$942$1 dont-email.me...
John Doe wrote:

Trolls will troll whatever you do, but... This is a good reason
for not answering a regular when he asks "What are you doing?" or
"What is this for?" If you answer, you set yourself up for a reply
like "You shouldn't be doing that". Or some asshole later on
jumping into your thread harping on how he doesn't like what
you're doing...

You probably just should not dabble in the internet - your delicate
feelings are just going to get hurt over and over and over again.

--

-Mike-
mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net

That's been his history. He repeatedly asks about some cheap way to
cut corners, ignores or disputes the helpful responses, then throws a
hissy over any hint of criticism and leaves for a while.

I don't care what he does to himself as long as the lawyers can't
trace the failure back to me. I posted to warn others that their
innocent advice seemingly about hand tools could have unexpectedly
adverse consequences.

-C. Darwin