Posted to rec.woodworking,free.usenet,free.spirit
John Doe[_4_] John Doe[_4_] is offline

Default Craftsman Evolv ratcheting T-handle blade is removable?

As any experienced Internet user should know... Using a real
sounding name doesn't mean squat in a public forum on the
Internet. It doesn't mean the name belongs to the user. And even
if the name does, there's no way to know whether the same person
is using a dozen other aliases. And many people who use real
sounding names are salesman. In other words... Stop beating your
chest about using a real sounding name, you'll never be a tough
guy on the Internet.

From: "Mike Marlow" mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking,free.usenet,free.spirit
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 16:04:07 -0400

John Doe wrote:
As any experienced Internet user should know... Using a real
sounding name doesn't mean squat in a public forum on the
Internet.

That would be fine except you have proven yourself to be the asshole by
posting to a newsgroup where everyone here knows this guy is for real. It
is you who is not. Sorry - you lose.

It doesn't mean the name belongs to the user. And even
if the name does, there's no way to know whether the same person
is using a dozen other aliases. And many people who use real
sounding names are salesman. In other words... Stop beating your
chest about using a real sounding name, you'll never be a tough
guy on the Internet.

Guys like you deserve one single response - "**** Off". If you can't figure
out a simple answer to a stupid question then you deserve to spend the rest
of your life wondering. What an idiot you are...

--

-Mike-
mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net