Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Craftsman Evolv ratcheting T-handle blade is removable?

On 7/6/14, 2:24 PM, John Doe wrote:
As any experienced Internet user should know... Using a real
sounding name doesn't mean squat in a public forum on the Internet.
It doesn't mean the name belongs to the user. And even if the name
does, there's no way to know whether the same person is using a dozen
other aliases. And many people who use real sounding names are
salesman. In other words... Stop beating your chest about using a
real sounding name, you'll never be a tough guy on the Internet.

Except that my name is real. His name is real. Many of us in here use
our real names and have met in person. You're just a hypocrite doing
what you're accusing other of doing.

As for being a tough guy... I don't hide behind anonymity on the internet
and never have. I am easily found. I don't say anything to anyone on
the internet I wouldn't say to their face. Ask all the guys in here I've
met in person.

You?

--

-MIKE-