Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Craftsman Evolv ratcheting T-handle blade is removable?

On 7/6/14, 2:03 PM, John Doe wrote:
I wish money grew on trees here like they do wherever "Leon" lives.
These are cheap, but my resources don't allow me to buy every related
product on the market, that's why I ask about them.

If you were uninterested, you would just ignore the post. If you're
desperate for attention, you could jump back into the zillions of
off-topic politically charged troll threads to get that attention fix
you seek, at about the same cost.

The irony in this top-poster's crybaby reply is that he puts Leon real
name in quotation marks while posting anonymously.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--