Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Simple drawer glides - is this a bad design?

On 7/5/2014 8:26 PM, Puckdropper wrote:
Bill wrote in :

Google sold it to Trimble. Here is a download link:
http://www.sketchup.com/

I'm still running version 8. Has Trimble kept the software pretty much the
same, or gone and made big (negative) changes?

Puckdropper

Pretty much the same however there are a couple of extra icons, the one
that comes to mind is the arc icon/pie icon.
Plugins are now handled differently and some of the older non approved
plugins no longer work. I have not had too much of an issue with that
as there are still a load to choose from if the one you had no longer works.