Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dimming an LED without wiring changes

On Sun, 06 Jul 2014 09:21:41 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

Incidentally, it's a quite nice Aten KVM. I use nothing else these days
but all the others I have are the desktop models

I've had one for some time (4 port DVI/USB model) but it seems to object
to certain combinations of keyboard and O/S - or rather I suspect
Win7/Win8 object to certain keyboards when connected via the KVM.

I changed to Aten because I was having problems like that! I particularly
had problems with three KVMs, all of which were 2 way and had Win 7 on
one side and FreeBSD on the other. All three use ancient Model M
keyboards.

At least it's easy to upgrade the firmware!

wish to copy them they can pay me £30a message.