Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Dimming an LED without wiring changes

On 06/07/2014 00:03, Bob Eager wrote:
(Incidentally, it's a quite nice Aten KVM. I use nothing else these days
but all the others I have are the desktop models)

We are probably going to switch to having a row of monitors, keyboards
and mice because KVMs keep causing problems. Too much cabling, monitors
not getting properly detected and set up during boot if not the selected
computer, need to reboot KVM at random intervals.

Hopefully we will get wireless keyboards and mice so much reduced cabling.

--
Rod