Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dimming an LED without wiring changes

Bob Eager wrote:

Incidentally, it's a quite nice Aten KVM. I use nothing else these days
but all the others I have are the desktop models

I've had one for some time (4 port DVI/USB model) but it seems to object
to certain combinations of keyboard and O/S - or rather I suspect
Win7/Win8 object to certain keyboards when connected via the KVM.

[re-sent due to post not showing on giganews immediately after posting,
which sometimes happens, but still not arrived at google groups this
morning, apologies if it's a dupe elsewhere].