Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dimming an LED without wiring changes

On Sun, 06 Jul 2014 00:23:42 +0100, Dave Liquorice wrote:

On 5 Jul 2014 23:03:37 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

Nine times ... What happened?

Some very starnge problems. I changed the firewall machine today and it
seems very sensitive to MTU value. I was seeing all sorts of 'stuck'
stuff and then I thought about MTU. Tweaked it and clearly the Usenet
client had queued up all the attempts (unknown to me) and let them go all
at once!

wish to copy them they can pay me £30a message.