Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Id forgotton how beautiful the country side was.

On Sat, 5 Jul 2014 07:47:07 -0700 (PDT), robobass
wrote:

Why in the FARK are we (is _anyone_) supplying any Islamic entities

with weapons or ammo at all? That's my burning question.

Well, we want big smiles on their faces so they won't go shutting off the oil or kicking out our military bases. Also, Our weapons manufacturers make big money on the sales, some of which filters back to Washington.

But what you're referring to is not
even _close_ to gun rights, so please learn the difference. Jeeze!

The NRA has intervened in the UN Arms Trade Treaty.

Thank God for that. I wouldn't like to see what America would look
like without any personal defense, considering that guns are used for
upwards of a couple million times a year just for that. Are you
saying that we should allow those crimes and deaths just because -you-
don't like guns? tsk,tsk,tsk

The NRA has always held the position that any arms limitation of any kind anywhere in the world is a step toward taking away Billy-Bob's right to carry a loaded AR into Walmart. I'm not the one you need to educate on the difference between domestic gun rights and selling tanks to monsters in foreign lands.

Perhaps, some day, if and when you're more rational, we can discuss
this. You're bringing up gun rights in the middle of a debate about
heavy arms sales. You're one person who really needs that education,
Rob. Maybe get an anti-NRA rabies shot, too. You were foaming there
for a minute.

--
The goal to strive for is a poor government but a rich people.

--Andrew Johnson