Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.design
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default OT Which direction is your ceiling fan SUPPOSED to run?

"John Larkin" wrote in message

We passed a big billboard this morning, downtown, right beside highway
101. It must cost a fortune. It's by Nest, the thermostat people. It
says, as I recall,

"San Francisco, get a NEST thermostat and save on your summer heating
bill."

I used to get to SF 2-4 times a year, usually between October to May. I
tried to avoid July, BITTER cold!

My first experience with SF "summer" was in July, 1952. I was in the navy,
waiting to be shipped to Hawaii. There used to be a jazz club on Geary just
off Powell called - IIRC - Club Hangover. To this day, I remember turning
the corner off Powell and being met with a blast of arctic air. DAMP arctic
air.

--

dadiOH