Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT/ It's a Man Thing

philo wrote:
On 7/4/2014 12:34 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Yes folks, it's that time of year again

Disclaimer: To all the humor impaired idjits, NO, I did not
write this, NO, I didn't actually DO this and NO, I don't
know if it's true.
But it damn sure is FUNNY ( unless you're humor impaired)

When I was in my early 20's I got together with my friends and built
small rockets. It was a lot of fun and pretty safe if you used common
sense. Though we of course did not use common sense, we never caused any damage.

Maybe 4 or five years ago some kids in town got a hold of a military type
flare and caused several million dollars worth of damage to a meat
processing company in town. Because the plant was closed for the holiday, no one got hurt.

Maybe not hurt physically, but I'll bet many were hurt emotionally and
financially.