Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.design
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default OT Which direction is your ceiling fan SUPPOSED to run?

Mine cost $40 at Home Depot and doesn't have all those fancy features;
3 speeds, no light, no direction. It is quiet. In our climate, we
probably use it 5 or 10 nights per year, for the rare heat wave.

Ceiling fans are impressive. They seem to last forever.

I did tie it into the ceiling real good. Nothing wrecks your sleep
like a fan falling on you.

Hi,
Sounds like you have an experience with falling ceiling fan on you?
I have 3 of them fancy ones on top floor of the house. Very seldom use
them. Today it is VERY hot(for us at least), 30.7C in my front yard.
30C temp. here is not usual. Rather -30C is usual in winter, LOL!