Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 55 horsepower motor can run on 25kva transformer

Tim Wescott fired this volley in
:

Somewhere out there in web-land there must be at least one set of
guidelines for the size of transformer to get to match a certain size
motor -- why not do a search?

Just might be a few power conversion calculators, too.
This is another one of those people unwilling to do any research on his
own -- wants us to answer (and ostensibly be responsible for the
results).

Like that mook who comes on here periodically to ask questions like,
"Should I move my car jack handle up and down to lift my car, left-to-
right, or twist it? And if I have to twist it, which direction?"

Lloyd