Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default OT Good broadband internet?

notbob wrote:
On 2014-07-03, KenK wrote:

Anyone have any good things to say about their or any national service?

I've got Centurylink DSL. It's actually pretty good. I typically get
1 meg per sec dwnld. Only problem is, here in CO the added fees are
murder. What would be about $70 mo for POTS and DSL is closer to $95
mo with all the added state/local taxes/fees.

nb

Hi,
DSL? what is that?, LOL! I have package deal from Shaw up here.
50/3 Internet, 2 phones(one for voice, one for fax) TV with umteen
channels most in HD, all for 175.00/month. Cable speed is solid any
time of the day. 50 speed is good enough to real time streaming any
mulit media stuffs off the 'net.
I could go up to fiber channels for few more $$ but
I don't need super duper speed. Out at the cabin we pulled money to have
a tower erected to have a WiFi AP which does pretty good job.