Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default OT Good broadband internet?

On 07/03/2014 09:23 AM, Pico Rico wrote:
"KenK" wrote in message
I'm looking to get rid of my slow dial-up internet connection using
Centurylink. Replace it with a broadband service needing no landline ($40
month). All those - cable, wireless - that I Googled have really horrible
reviews. Very poor service and quality. But, as someone said to me - 'you
only see the bad reviews'.

I'm not overly pleaaed with my landline so DSL is far down on my list.
Also
because I would need to retain my landline according to their DSL ads.

Anyone have any good things to say about their or any national service?

why don't you narrow it down to what is actually available to you in your
area?

I have ATT Uverse and am happy with it. Of course, I waited and let others
be the guinea pigs while they got the bugs out and got their backlog
cleared, a few years back.

Yep, no problems at all with my AT&T