Posted to alt.home.repair
Nelly W Nelly W is offline

Default Whirlpool D/W model DU101SXTXS3 - grate removable?

Nothing about it in the manual; called the company too. I don't own this
machine and am reluctant to call the landlord for service unless I
really can't remove these obstructions on my own. I kind of, well,
smashed a ceramic bowl in it about 6 weeks ago. I picked out all I could
find for a couple weeks and it straightened out. Pretty well-behaved
until today after about 4 weeks of cooperation, it's now suddenly back
to gnashing & gnawing, and this time the cycle gets cancelled. Every time.
Are no modern dishwashers user-servicable anymore?