Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Las Vegas Is Screwed - The Water Situation Is As Bad As You Can Imagine

trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 11:15:51 AM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
trader_4 wrote:

On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:59:02 PM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:

Heres MY opinion of global warming

If its truly being made worse by humans we better do what we can to

minize it.

I agree. But the essential part there is the "If". My position for

the last ten years has been that we should take cost effective,

reasonable measures, that reduce CO2. Things like better insulation

for houses, using fuels that emit less CO2 where the cost is close,

higher efficieny lighting, HVAC, etc.

Right now, the global temperature hasn't gone up for over a decade.

Or so say all the wacko deniers!

You mean like NOAA, ie the US govt?

http://scienceblogs.com/significantf...emperature.png

Despite all the hysteria, global temp has been going sideways for
about 15 years. It's right there in the graph.

Will you continue to make this claim if the following becomes
reality?

http://www.bitsofscience.org/hottest...ord-2015-6545/

I'll continue to claim it as long as NOAA and the actual data show
it's
true. Chicken little *predictions* don't matter.

Two hottest years ever: 2014 will set new world temperature record -
and 2015

will break it

You're easily amused by shiny objects, aren't you?

The graph makes it pretty clear.

Clear that you're an idiot, yes.

LOL!