Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Las Vegas Is Screwed - The Water Situation Is As Bad As YouCan Imagine

On Wed, 02 Jul 2014 12:42:47 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote in

Joan Watson wrote:

On 07/02/2014 07:40 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Are you sick of hearing about the "severe weather" every night on
the major network's news?

I used to pay $75 month for a bunch of cable channels I never watched and the few I did watch were infested with commercials.

So I kicked my cable box to the curb and replaced it with an Amazon FireTV.

You're halfway there... Now kick all that mind numbing crap to the curb,
hind some physical hobbies, outdoor activities, etc. It's amazing how
much more time you have and how much more you get done when you
eliminate that crap.

Don't forget books. Real books. Not the overpriced eBook crap. There
are lots at the local library.