Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Mouse traps

"Pico Rico" wrote in
:

I researched the moth balls on Google earlier. There seems to be a
wide difference in opinion on whether they work on mice. I bought a
package of moth balls and will try them anyway. AFAIK I have all the
mouse-openable food packages now stored in fairly thick plastic
lidded large containers. Shouldn't take much to encourage them to
look for another home.

Peppermint oil seems to be the current thinking.

I may have to try that. I've been watching for a stream of outgoing mice
with their little suitcases but nothing. Besides, I'm not sure I like the
smell of mothballs. Peppermint is nicer.

--
"Things would be a lot nicer if antique people were valued
as highly as antique furniture!" Anon