Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Google maps photo...

On Wed, 02 Jul 2014 10:02:00 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

I am amazed at the detail available here.

You can zoom in on my farm and see the apple bins set out for picking
that day. You can also see I was still rebuilding the dump bed on my
one ton truck sitting in the driveway.

I wonder how may bytes of data they have to photo the whole USofA to
that detail.

karl

Amazing and frightening, and not confined to the US.

This is me eating lunch by the side of the road in New Brunswick while
my buddy communes with nature.
http://goo.gl/maps/WS2fG

It took me about a minute to find the front door of a place my aunt
owns on a side street in Puerto Vallarta.
http://goo.gl/maps/RRtRe

--
Ned Simmons