Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Palm ratchet with one flat side?

On Tue, 01 Jul 2014 17:20:24 -0500, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jul 2014 19:37:38 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg
I need something like that. It's $38. Those are for 10 mm and 13
mm nuts. Could be larger. I don't need a directional switch.
Can you point me to other examples of those palm ratchets with one

flat side?
Any special names for that type of palm ratchet?
Thanks.

finger ratchet
http://www.harborfreight.com/3-piece...set-94011.html

+1

I have a set of these and they're really handy. They work especially
well with small locknuts, and nuts on long bolts with tons of lightly
damaged or filled thread, where the nut sticks.

--
You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore
the consequences of ignoring reality.