Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Las Vegas Is Screwed - The Water Situation Is As Bad As You Can Imagine

Heres MY opinion of global warming

If its truly being made worse by humans we better do what we can to minize it.

Since the costs to relocate all the people along the coasts that might get flooded will kill our economy.

There are currently islands in the oceans disappearing because the ocean level has risen.

Plus clean air is good for everyone.

Big business will get concerned about global warming when the wall street workers get their 5 grand a pair shoes wet trying to go to work.

I am 57 years old, it appears the rate of nasty weather both flooding, storms and drought is increasing..