Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Palm ratchet with one flat side?

On Tue, 01 Jul 2014 17:20:24 -0500, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jul 2014 19:37:38 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg
I need something like that. It's $38. Those are for 10 mm and 13
mm nuts. Could be larger. I don't need a directional switch.
Can you point me to other examples of those palm ratchets with one

flat side?
Any special names for that type of palm ratchet?
Thanks.

=================
finger ratchet
http://www.harborfreight.com/3-piece...set-94011.html
http://www.harborfreight.com/10-piec...set-93260.html
http://www.nationaltoolwarehouse.com...FTJo7AodHCwAPg

I would NOT recommend the HF thumbwheel ratchets. Ive had every single
one fail shortly after purchasing and using one. The mechanisms
inside...not so good.

One of the few things HF sells, that I do not recommend purchasing
for any type of useage.

The colored sockets...if kept in a tool bag and allowed to vibrate in
a moving vehicle...will wipe off all the color in a very short period
of time...along with the size markings.

The sockets themselves..Great!! Havent busted one yet and Ive abused
them badly.

Gunner

"Libertarianism IS fascism... Fascism is corporate government – a Libertarian’s wet dream"
Tala Brandeis
Owner at Tala Brandeis Associates"