Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mouse traps

KenK wrote:
Nestor wrote in
:

On 28 Jun 2014 16:13:57 GMT, KenK wrote:

Other traps? Bait you've used with success? Cats?(Mine died a few
years ago and I've never replaced her - I'm too old. it would long
outlive me.)

feral cats?

I feed several. Not sure I'd want one in the house though. Decidedly
not very good company. Probably wouldn't use the litter pan. Cat door
and let them freely come in and out? I dunno. Doesn't sound like a
very good isea.

The kittens we're supposed to be getting are semi-wild/feral . The woman
wife's co-worker is attempting to "socialize" them a bit , I neither want
nor need feral cats here . Both are supposed to be females we'll neuter if
she doesn't , they'll be encouraged to come inside whenever they want thru
the dog door . Don't need a tomcat spraying in the house ...
We like cats , we like dogs . We've had a lot of both over the years , and
we've found that cats can indeed be good company . Not as overtly loving as
dogs , but they let you know .
--
Snag