Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Titebond II followup

On 7/1/2014 12:56 PM, dpb wrote:

I don't know why you'd go w/ TB III anyway, unless you really must have
the lower chalk temperature (not sure about the extend version and
that?) or the water resistance.

TBII looked like a good bet when it come on the market. Complicated
glue-ups where every minute counts; and cabinets used in occasionally
wet environments, like kitchens and baths, where leaks, and repeated
spills in the same areas, are not uncommon.

Granted, not that it makes that big a difference, but I do try to use
materials in those type environments that make for a more robust end
product, and push the odds in my favor at the same time, no matter how
slight.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net