Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_17_] Frank[_17_] is offline

Default Mouse traps

On 6/29/2014 6:03 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/29/2014 12:27 AM, rbowman wrote:
bob haller wrote:
I DONT BELIEVE IN KILLING ANYTHING UNNECESSARILY!

How many repeat offenders did you have? Sounds like mouse heaven to
me. Eat
the bait in the live trap, get a trip outside, rinse and repeat.

Fish & Game plays the same game culvert trapping problem bears, At least
they tranq the bear so he wakes up with a hangover and splitting headache
that slows him down on the return to his favorite bird feeder.

And we can mention the TX / Mexico border.

Huge mouse traps would solve that problem