Posted to alt.home.repair
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default replacing plywood bed to small trailer

wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:10:19 -0700, "Pico Rico"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 30 Jun 2014 02:44:26 -0700 (PDT), Frank Thompson
wrote:

On Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:48:39 PM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:
..... How hard is it to drill a bunch of holes in plywood for carriage
bolts?

Problem is access to be able to drill vertical (90 degree) hole. The
metal frame
members are square with only one side (in side) open. I could drill new
hole in bottom from below & aim bit through top hole, but that goes
against my purpose of not drilling more holes in frame.
Use a short soft-lead pencil to mark all the holes????

or spray paint.

Obvious Pico has not tried his solution. Getting paint into and
through a 1/8" nominal hole , at an angle, to accurately lay out holes
on plywood is not a trivial matter.. Hard enough when you can spray
straight on.

I guess I am just better at it than you are.