Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default O/T power cuts and 3 day week around the 1970s

On 30/06/2014 16:13, John Williamson wrote:
It's a much more sensible use of restricted funds to bring the patients
to the doctor whenever possible than the other way round.

But the doctors themselves create lots of appointments. I have to get an
annual blood test. The way I am expected to that is to make an
appointment with a doctor, get a blood test form, make an appointment
for that, make a follow up appointment to discuss the results.

What I do is call to ask receptionist to get a blood test form produced,
drop in to collect it, have blood test at the hospital at a time both
convenient for me and physiologically more sensible, then finally have a
single appointment.

--
Rod