Posted to uk.d-i-y
David.WE.Roberts David.WE.Roberts is offline

Default Reviving flat camera battery

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 12:12:57 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 27/06/14 11:59, David.WE.Roberts wrote:
I have an 'Energizer' brand replacement battery for my Nikon camera.

Model ENEL9 Li-ion 7.4v 1000mAh (7.4Wh)

Left it in the camera unused too long and it is flat and won't charge.

Anything obvious I can do to revive it, or just dispose of and replace?

chuck it.

You MIGHT get a bit back by whacking 100mA through it and hoping.

what is it giving out as a voltage? if its less than 6V bin it

I still have the original battery so the camera is working.

Cheers

Dave R

I've seen Dodos with more life :-(

Added to the recycle bucket for batteries.