Posted to alt.home.repair
DannyD. DannyD. is offline

Default How to truck 1,000 gallons of potable water to a residence

Stormin Mormon wrote, on Sun, 29 Jun 2014 08:04:23 -0400:

From the sounds of it, (40 acre lots), the houses are
spread apart. Still, aquafier, might be spread over
many houses. The 5 AM test run sounds interesting.

Actually, I should be clearer that the *current* zoning
is 40 acre lots:
http://bayareaappraisalgroup.net/fil...aClaraZone.pdf

But, I think that huge minimum lot size is there only to
prevent *any* more building from going on in these mountains.
http://www.sccgov.org/sites/planning...onOrd_0114.pdf

In reality, most people have half that size lots although
there are some that are 77 acres, and others that are as
small as 5 or 6 acres (probably nothing smaller than that).
http://sccounty01.co.santa-cruz.ca.u...24/PDF/032.pdf