Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default Staining

On Wed, 01 Jan 2014 08:36:35 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
Gel Finishes tend to be extremely easy to use providing you IMMEDIATELY
remove the excess as indicated in the directions. Typically you do not
need to sand between coats.

Leon, got a question about your gel finishes advice.

When you say to immediately remove the excess finishes, as in a table
top, are you saying to remove just the section you've just applied the
finish to? Or, are you saying to cover the whole table top and then
remove the excess.

Hope I've made my question understandable... I'd guess that much of
your advise depends on the size of the wood surface that one would be
finishing.