Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default How to truck 1,000 gallons of potable water to a residence

On 6/29/2014 8:19 AM, bob haller wrote:

my buddy finally moved his wife wanted a 2 story home. insisted on it.

shortly afer the move both husband and wife had knee surgery, making their new fancy multi story home a real chore to live in......

I've lived in two story homes most of my life. They make a lot of sense
for people under the age of about 60. Our house is a "raised ranch"
with family room, utilities, and spare room on the lower level. With
arthritis in my knees and my wife's heart condition, we are happy to
stay on the one level most of the time.