Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default Mouse traps

On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 12:23:56 -0600, rbowman wrote:

I made one trap, but it was pretty specialize. We probably could have
peacefully co-existed but the mouse insisted on crapping on the kitchen
counter. I figured I could let gravity do the deed.

That reminds me of the time I inadvertently caught a mouse. Some decades
ago, when I still believed in the vilification of saturated fat, I would
brown my ground beef and pour the fat into a can. I seem to remember
something about the stove top was lower than the counter. Whatever, somehow
the mouse got into a can half filled with fat. It was swimming around and
couldn't get out. I put the can into a few layers of plastic bags and out
with the garbage it went.