Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to truck 1,000 gallons of potable water to a residence

On 6/28/2014 2:52 PM, DannyD. wrote:
It's actually a slightly complicated system, where this little
block of wood determines my fate.

If I can "see" the block of wood, that's bad.
If it goes over a certain line, the water shuts off.
When it goes below another certain line, the water shuts off.

My fate is determined by a little yellow block of wood!
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3919/1...b48ba502_b.jpg

Looks more like a big grey tank, to me.

Sounds like your aquifier is used up. Which is not good.
And at the top of a hill, not likely to come back any
time soon.

--
..
Christopher A. Young