Posted to alt.home.repair
DannyD. DannyD. is offline

Default How to truck 1,000 gallons of potable water to a residence

CRNG wrote, on Sat, 28 Jun 2014 19:28:54 -0500:

It means you folks are in trouble and it's going to get worse unless
something raises the water table.

Interestingly, I just found out that a few of the neighbors already dug
deeper wells. It seems, anecdotally, the 200 foot wells have been drying
up over the years, and the 300 to 500 feet wells are predominating.

I don't have enough information to draw solid conclusions, but one
hypothesis would be that the water table dropped 100 feet in the past
decade or so.