Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default How to truck 1,000 gallons of potable water to a residence

On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 19:59:04 +0000 (UTC), "DannyD."
wrote in

I am positive that almost every house here has BIGGER
and MORE tanks than I do, but, I just looked at mine,
and I seem to have only a puny 5,000 gallons!

Calculate the volume of your tanks here

http://www.aqua-calc.com/calculate/volume-cylinder

use feet (not inches) and multiple the vol by 7.5 to give you gallons.