Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] WeiLienShih@Taiwan.com is offline

Default The Scooter Store

On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 12:04:13 -0600, rbowman

The batteries seem quite expensive, but I guess I will have to spring
for two.

I've had good results using a BatteryMinder

http://www.amazon.com/BatteryMINDer-...00-Maintainer-
Desulfator/dp/B00D7HZ6FC

on the battery that sat in a seldom used pickup and was dead. I also use it
on the motorcycle batteries over the winter. It might take a couple of weeks
on a badly sulphated battery but I wasn't in a hurry.

If you try it, remember it's a 12 volt unit. I saw one report by someone who
tried to use it on the 24 volt battery pack for a bicycle instead of the
individual 12 volt cells and destroyed everything.

I don't know if I should fool around with this or not. As expensive
as it is, I probably should just go ahead and buy two new batteries I
am searching for the cheapest pair with free shipping. Haven't found
best deal yet tho.

Thanks

Wei