Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default Anyone Have Any Experience with Multiplaz Welder/Cutter?

Doug White wrote:
This surfaced here a couple of years ago:

http://www.multiplaz.com/about

There was considerable skepticism at the time. They still seem to be in
business, although their network of US dealers hasn't exactly exploded.
There's a lengthy thread he

http://www.hobartwelders.com/weldtal...524-multi-plaz

with some actual user feedback, and as far as I read, the guy who bought
one was pretty happy.

Just curious if anyone here has had any first hand experience with one,
or has seen one in action by now?

Thanks!

Doug White

Wouldn't work for me, I'd be way to busy buying "fuel" for the torch...
Wonder if it likes scotch or vodka better???????

--
Steve W.