Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone Have Any Experience with Multiplaz Welder/Cutter?

Doug White wrote:
This surfaced here a couple of years ago:

http://www.multiplaz.com/about

There was considerable skepticism at the time. They still seem to be
in business, although their network of US dealers hasn't exactly
exploded. There's a lengthy thread he

http://www.hobartwelders.com/weldtal...524-multi-plaz

with some actual user feedback, and as far as I read, the guy who
bought one was pretty happy.

Just curious if anyone here has had any first hand experience with
one, or has seen one in action by now?

Thanks!

Doug White

I paid about that price for an Everlast EX 250 amp TIG/stick/spot welding
machine . Inverter machine , all the bells and whistles - pre&post
flow/pulse/variable freq/AC balance/AC-DC/2T-4T and came with a water cooled
torch and foot pedal . I placed my order on the phone , ended up getting a
slightly used air cooled torch too freebie . I broke my foot pedal shortly
after getting mine , they sent a new one when I asked for just the repair
part . Check them out .
--
Snag