Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default Sanding parts in a "corral": Seems to work OK so far (Video link)

Per the advice I got here, I decided to use three sanders - one for each
grit - to sand the many small parts of my current project.

Per my own stubbornness, I ignored several suggestions for how to
immobilize groups of pieces for sanding and went with my own idea; a
four-sided "corral" made of thinner stock than the pieces to be sanded.

It's working pretty well so far, especially after I made a small tweak
on the second run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrc0...ature=youtu.be

---