Posted to rec.woodworking
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Folding Chair pics, especially for CSonny

Bill wrote:
SonomaProducts.com wrote:
On Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:25:24 PM UTC-7, Bill wrote:
Two years ago I went to the Old-Tyme Music Festival in
Great
Plains, MO and returned here describing a folding chair
I saw there. CSonny,
and some others, expressed some interest in the chair at
that time, so I

went back last weekend and returned with pictures this
time. No one

present would take credit for building the chair I found
(they were

using it), but they allowed me to take pictures. When I
first saw
it two years ago, 3 different models of the chair were
being sold--a

"double-wide" and a "rocker", IIRC, in addition to one
like the one
in my photos.

http://web.newsguy.com/MySite/FoldingChair/chair.htm

Maybe it's a familiar design (but, it's not to me)? I
hope you
like it. Someone used their noodle in coming up with the
design...

Cheers,

Bill

Would have been best to get a good side shot while it was
fully open
and also half folded so you could easily see the
configuration. I
suppose it can be reverse engineered from the front picks
but not as
easily.

If I had posted a SU drawing, there wouldn't be any fun
left. ; ) It's
all there.... My wife used her camera. It was hard
enough to get
her to do what she did! Bear in mind, she didn't know
what she was
supposed to be taking pictures of. : )

you should have put a pair of shoes on the chair : )