Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default note from Don

Karl Townsend wrote:
Life lurches on as a denizen of Old Fart Farms.

I'm not the youngest person here by any means, but I may be the
feistiest. OT is occupational therapy, PT is physical therapy. I
wondered how OT might pertain to me since I'm retired. Turns out it's
about learning to do everyday things under new constraints. I guess
they figure that older people, and particularly older single people
who live alone, can find that to be somewhere between challenging and
overwhelming.

I din't take no steenkin' rest stops. When we got to the corner,
which is maybe 2/3 of the way, she looked at me as she walked
alongside. "You're going to try to do the whole distance, aren't
you!" "Yep!" "You are a very determined man!" "Yep!" I went
the whole distance.

Now the doc is thinking about surgery again. Maybe he had some
gambling losses or bought a new Porsche, who knows? He said we'd
schedule it for Wednesday pending an exam and xrays on Tuesday; it's
a lot easier to cancel surgery than it is to schedule it. That does
make sense.

Don Foreman

Ya know , this is exactly what I figured , from what I've learned about
Don here . Give 'em hell ! And lets hope the doc cancels that second surgery
..
--
Snag