Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Opinions Wanted - Trestle Table

On Friday, June 27, 2014 5:37:24 PM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:

I like it pretty much as it is above. Great for a camp, lots of
character, and a few generations will passer un bon temps!

A long-time engineer friend, Tony, who has volunteered some free time to help design the camp, saw the pics and wants to come take a look at the table.. Even unfinished, I'm already feeling good about this project.... and really appreciating all the help I've been getting from all of you.

The present tabletop boards are 2" thick. I have 2 other nice boards, wider than the present ones, that are 1.5" thick. I may put these on top and see what they look like, compare the two sets. Those leg units can stand some good trimming. *I might can make a trip to Morganza, the Miss. River floodway locks, there, and search for another walnut rootball.... make another table with the 2 sets of tabletop boards.

Sonny