Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Type of caulking for polycarbonate

On 6/27/2014 5:25 PM, wrote:

I have never seen your chart. I hang onto anything that makes me look like I know what I am doing, so that one goes in the file. Thanks!

Yep. LOL

I keep everything I can on DropBox that manufacturers like Simpson,
James Hardie, et al, publish on the use and installation of their
products. Comes in handy when you have to maintain a warranty on a
product. and the use of non compatible component may void it.

Job description, bearing heavily on the first word in the phrase "gofer
in charge", means I keep those 'keys to the kingdom' on DropBox where I
can access them on the phone/tablet when making those too frequent daily
trips to hardware.

I'm starting to like the retailer's phone apps too. Last week at Home
Depot I rolled up to the check out with a roll of red rosin paper that
had no SKU sticker. The cash register jockey was on her third try at
finding it in the register, and the homies behind me in line were
getting restless, when I grabbed my phone, did a quick search, and read
her the SKU off HD's IOS app.

Tech in the construction bidness ... gotta love it.

+1 on NP1... great stuff. Seems like we talked about that before?

--
eWoodShop:
www.eWoodShop.com