Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hydraulics problem

Gunner Asch wrote:

There are few if any landline providers left in my area..and the one I
had was charging almost $20 a month for 56k

Time-Warner offered basic cable AND internet for $25 a month..so we
choked up on some luxuries and took it. They dont have Usenet..but
Giganews has been so good to use that I dont mind the $4.95 fee.

Uptime is absolutely fantastic and their retention rate is something
like 4 yrs or more.

Im using Time-Warners "slow" program grade..something like 3mps..but
as you say..with Usenet and binaries and web browsing..not a big deal.

What Does slow me down is I have a N wireless router here and at times
there are up to 4 people on the net here at the homestead at the same
time..so I get binaries after they all go to bed.

A friend of mine was complaining about 64 Mb/s down and 81 Mb/s up in
Ocala the other day. What does he expect for $100 a month?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

---