Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default A quicker way ...

"Baxter" wrote in message
"Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote in
b.com:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
Greg Guarino wrote in
:

... if perhaps a little over-spec.

This video is ten seconds long, including commentary. I promise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6y-X...ature=youtu.be

I want one! Where can I buy that???

My thought exactly! I keep misplacing pencil sharpeners, even big
ones. But I always have a drill around. That would be handy bit to
have. I would buy at least two or three of them. No more dull
pencils!

Lowe's: http://tinyurl.com/k2xx42m
Home Depot: http://tinyurl.com/legq88l

Thank you sir. I had no idea that such a simple tool existed. I some
gadgets laying around that plug into a drill. I will add this to the
collection. Home depot even tells me what aisle it is on. I need to go
down that way today. I will pick one up. I will throw it in the drawer
with all my other drill related tools and bits.